Chanelle Buck Speech Pathology Services/ Mobile Speech Pathology Brisbane is a mobile speech pathology service that provides assessment/ consultation, diagnosis and intervention to children aged 0-6 years and the adult population aged 18+ years.
UPDATE: Chanelle is available to receive new referrals from 16 May 2022. Please check in the locations page if you are able to access mobile services in your suburb. Chanelle travels up to 20km from the Rocklea suburb. Please consider telehealth services with CBSPS if you are further than the 20km radius.
Services are provided to children and adults who are experiencing difficulty with:
- Articulation – clarity of speech sounds
- Fluency – the rhythm and flow of speech
- Voice – quality, loudness and pitch of voice
- Receptive language – understanding what we hear
- Expressive language – what we say, body language
- Social language – how we use body and facial expressions to interact with others
- Feeding difficulties associated with a diagnosis/ syndrome/ condition
Inservice training is available to staff within Early Childhood Centres, Kindergartens and Aged Care Facilities.
Chanelle Buck is:
- a registered Medicare Provider
- a Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) contracted Speech Pathologist
- recognised by Private Health Care Funds.
Mobile speech pathology services are delivered within 20km of Rocklea suburb. See LOCATIONS page. Telehealth services are available to clientele who live beyond the 20km radius.