Chanelle Buck Speech Pathology Services/ Mobile Speech Pathology Brisbane is a mobile speech pathology service that provides assessment/ consultation, diagnosis and intervention to children aged 0-6 years and the adult population aged 18+ years.
UPDATE: Chanelle is offering telehealth for clientele who do not live within the Brisbane area, or who are still self isolating due to COVID. Please contact Chanelle on 0422616822 if you would like telehealth services via a videoconferencing platform (e.g. Google Duo, Zoom etc).
Services are provided to children and adults who are experiencing difficulty with:
- Articulation – clarity of speech sounds
- Fluency – the rhythm and flow of speech
- Voice – quality, loudness and pitch of voice
- Receptive language – understanding what we hear
- Expressive language – what we say, body language
- Social language – how we use body and facial expressions to interact with others
- Feeding difficulties associated with a diagnosis/ syndrome/ condition
Inservice training is available to staff within Early Childhood Centres, Kindergartens and Aged Care Facilities.
Chanelle Buck is:
- a registered Medicare Provider
- a Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) contracted Speech Pathologist
- recognised by Private Health Care Funds.
Mobile speech pathology services are delivered within 25km of Brisbane CBD. See LOCATIONS page.