Chanelle Buck Speech Pathology Services/ Mobile Speech Pathology Brisbane is a mobile speech pathology service that provides assessment/ consultation, diagnosis and intervention to children aged 0-7 years and the adult population aged 18+ years.
UPDATE: Chanelle is offering telehealth for clientele who are in self isolation due to the COVID-19 situation. Please contact Chanelle on 0475 892 192 if you would like telehealth services via videconferencing website Google Duo.
Services are provided to children and adults who are experiencing difficulty with:
- Articulation – clarity of speech sounds
- Fluency – the rhythm and flow of speech
- Voice – quality, loudness and pitch of voice
- Receptive language – understanding what we hear
- Expressive language – what we say, body language
- Social language – how we use body and facial expressions to interact with others
- Feeding difficulties associated with a diagnosis/ syndrome/ condition
- Fussy eaters
Inservice training is available to staff within Early Childhood Centres, Kindergartens and Aged Care Facilities.
Chanelle Buck is:
- a registered Medicare Provider
- a Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) contracted Speech Pathologist
- recognised by Private Health Care Funds.
Mobile speech pathology services are delivered within 25km of Brisbane CBD. See LOCATIONS page.