Today I am sharing some useful family links.
It is very difficult to find just the right information as you work your way through all the emotions you experience following a diagnosis for a member of your family.
Below I have put together a list of useful links that many of my families have found helpful in the past.
Some of these links will take you to an informative site that has been designed to help family members understand a little more about a loved one’s condition following a diagnosis. Others will offer information packages and details of health services available that will assist with management of a family member’s condition.
- www.autismawareness.com.au (Autism Awareness)
- www.autismqld.com.au (Autism Queensland)
- www.communities.qld.gov.au/disability (Department of Communities)
- www.cpaustralia.com.au (Cerebral Palsy Australia)
- www.dss.gov.au (Department of Social Services)
- www.dva.gov.au (Department of Veterans’ Affairs)
- www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/content/mbsprimarycare-chronicdiseasemanagement(Chronic Disease Management)
- http://kidshealth.org/ (Kids Health)
- www.mndaust.asn.au (Motor Neurone Disease Australia)
- www.montroseaccess.org.au (Montrose Access)
- www.msaustralia.org.au (Multiple Sclerosis)
- www.myagedcare.gov.au (My Aged Care)
- www.parkinsons.org.au (Parkinson’s Disease)
- www.speechpathologyaustralia.org.au (Speech Pathology Australia)
- www.strokefoundation.com.au (National Stroke Foundation)
- www.who.int (World Health Organisation)
Sharing is caring.